Effective November, 2020
Our appointment times have been revised to reduce the number of patients in our office at one time.
- We are now appointing times for adjustment, repair, selection, and dispensing of glasses.
- Do NOT arrive more than 10 minutes early for your appointment.
- We strive to have our Medicare patients during specific time frames.
In the months since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we are still incorporating best practices by creating new routines and utilizing instrumentation to ensure safety for our patients and staff. We are deeply committed to keeping our patients and team safe and healthy. We are confident that our protocols will keep us all safe.
- We continue pre-appointment calls for all patients to reduce time in our office. This call will consist of:
- Screening for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to appointment;
- Updating patient health and medication information;
- Checking complaints with eyes and vision.
- All doctors, staff and patients are required to wear masks.
- Surface disinfection and regular cleaning ensure our office is sanitized for your visit.
- Exam rooms and equipment are disinfected between every patient.
- We research and train regularly on the topic of infection control and look for ways to improve.
We continue to treat eye emergencies. Please contact us if you experience an eye or vision problem which you feel is urgent.