In the weeks since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we are incorporating best practices and creating new routines to ensure safety for our patients and staff. We are deeply committed to keeping our patients and team safe and healthy. We are confident that our protocols will keep us all safe and we are eager for your return! To set you at ease, we would like you to be aware of some of these measures.
1. We are performing a pre-appointment screening call for all patients for symptoms of COVID-19 prior to appointment.
2. All doctors, staff and patients are required to wear masks.
3. Surface disinfectants and regular cleaning ensure our office is ready for your visit.
4. Exam rooms and equipment are disinfected between every patient.
5. We've installed protective barriers in the exam rooms and at our front desk.
6. We train regularly on the topic of infection control and look for ways to improve.
We’d also like to let you know that we continue to treat eye emergencies. Please contact us if you experience an eye or vision problem which you feel may be urgent.