Monday, May 4,
Young Vision Care will be open with the following Phase One Guidelines
* Scheduling appointments:
** patients with chronic medial eye diseases will be contacted
** routine exams will be inserted into the schedule as possible
* Urgent or Emergent patients:
** will be inserted into the schedule as possible, or
** invited to utilize our new telehealth platform
* Appointments will be spaced further apart:
** to allow for social distancing,
** and allow time to disinfect exam rooms
* Only appointed patients will be allowed in office:
** one family member or guardian is permitted, if necessary
* We ask that patients bring a mask to be worn while in office:
** one will be provided for you during your appointment, if necessary
* Patients will receive a Pre-appointment Call:
** in order to ask screening questions, and
** obtain basic exam information so as to reduce time in office
Supplements, Glasses, & Contacts
* Supplements may be delivered car-side or shipped upon request
* Repairs and adjustments will be performed as needed
* Patients will be contacted to schedule a time to pick up their glasses
* Contacts and glasses may be shipped to patients upon request
* Car-side pickup is available for all contacts and glasses upon request
* Patients are encouraged to schedule a time to purchase new eyewear if they did not do so at the time of their appointment.
Young Vision Care Precautions
* Exam rooms and testing equipment will be disinfected between patients
* Patients will interact with a few staff members as possible
* Staff members will wear a mask during all patient interactions
* Staff members will be screened prior to clocking-in for work
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Thank you for entrusting Young Vision Care with your eye health needs.
Stay up to date on our guidelines of operation by following us on Facebook.